Thai Curry is probably the most popular and versatile dishes from South East Asia. What’s not to love? It’s earthy, simple, delicious, and defines Asian cooking! There are tons of local variants of this dish but we have a Thai curry recipe that is hearty and will make any vegan proud.
1 Cup Broccoli (Chopped)
1/2 Yellow pepper (Diced)
1/2 Red pepper (Diced)
1 Small Onion
2 Pieces Garlic (finely chopped)
45 g Thai Curry Paste (can make it at home with Lemongrass, Coriander, Kaffir lime leaves/lemon and Ginger)
2 Tablespoon Sunflower
1 Tbs Light Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Apple cider Vinegar
2 Tsp Sugar
1/2 Lemon (Juice)
Salt (per taste)
For Vegetable Saute :
1) Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a deep skillet. Saute onion and garlic first.
2) Add the other veggies. Sauté veggies till soft yet crunchy. Keep aside.
For Making of Curry :
1) In the same pan, add one more tbs of the oil. Sauté the green curry paste till aroma is released. Add coconut milk can plus water. Stir for a few mins.
2) Add soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Stir for a few minutes.
3) Last, add sugar. Stir to dissolve.
4) Then add pre-sautéed veggies. Let the thai curry come to a light boil. Turn off the heat.
Thai Curry is ready to be served!
Share this recipe!