What if you could make the most delicious, filling snack in 5 minutes? You might be busy, but that that’s no excuse to eat unhealthy junk food! This mixed salad tastes better than most high-street fast food joints and is way better for you. The quick recipe can be eaten as an afternoon snack or even at lunch.
For The Salad
1 Green Apple
1 Small Mango
2 Small Thai Chili
1 Clove Garlic
3 Tbs Cashews (Salted or Unsalted)
2 Tbs Cilantro
Black Pepper (According To Taste)
For The Dressing
2 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
1/4 Tsp Kosher Salt
For the salad:
1) Peel the apple and slice it into strips (Julienne).
2) Peel the mango and cut it into strips (Julienne).
3) Chop the Thai chili finely.
4) Chop the clove garlic finely.
5) Chop the shallot and cilantro finely.
6) Mix all these ingredients in a bowl.
For The Dressing :
1) Add fresh lemon juice and koshers salt.
2) Mix it thoroughly.
3) Add freshly ground black pepper for seasoning.
– Keep the green apples in ice water with salt to prevent browning.
– Use roasted cashews or sweetened cashews for better taste.
Share this recipe!