Who says eating your veggies is boring? We have a loaded recipe with tons of vegetables, an exotic blend of flavourful herbs, and even tea! The health benefits here are unmatched. This is a must-try for all vegans. You can find all the ingredients from your local grocery store and it takes just 25 minutes to prepare everything.
1 Chopped Carrot
1 Chopped Zucchini
1 Chopped Tomato
1 Chopped Potato
1/2 Tablespoon Sea salt
1/2 Tablespoon Oregano
1/2 Tablespoon White Pepper Powder
1/2 Cup Capsicum
1/2 Cup Onion
1/2 Cup Garlic
2 Tablespoon White Wine (use vinegar as substitute if required)
2 Tablespoon Vegetable Stock
For Roasted Veggies :
1) Wash the vegetables, dry them and drizzle some olive oil over it.
2) Add a pinch of sea salt, oregano, white pepper powder and a little white wine.
3) Stir the veggies in the pan.
4) Cover the pan with a foil paper and place it in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes at 150 degrees.
For the Base :
1) Take some Khus Khus in a bowl.
2) Add the finely diced colored capsicum, onion, garlic, stir the mixture.
3) Add a little mixture of hot white wine, tea and vegetable stock with a little ginger, chillies, vanilla essence.
4) Cover the bowl with a plate, leave for 15 minutes.
For The Sauce :
1) Take a pan and heat some left over vegetable stock. Simmer the heat and then add some cream.
2) Strain it into a fine sauce.
For Serving :
1) Mix the khus khus and plate it nicely.
2) Place the roasted vegetables nicely over it.
3) Drizzle the sauce over the veggies and garnish it with some coriander leaves.
PREP TIME : 10 minutes
COOKING TIME : 25 minutes
Share this recipe!