Looking for a perfect dessert for the coming summers? Try out this classic Italian dessert. Panna cotta is a sophisticated, refreshing treat that will keep you coming back for more. It is super easy to make from just a handful of ingredients. Big shot out to Hebbar’s Kitchen for this amazing vegetarian recipe.
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Pinch Salt
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup Cream
1 Cup Milk
2 Teaspoon Agar-Agar Gelatin
2 Tablespoon Water
2 Cups of Berries
2 Tablespoon Warm Water
1 Teaspoon Agar Agar Gelatin
For The Cream Mixture:
1) Add milk and cream in a pan and steam it (do not boil it).
2) Whisk and mix the mixture along as it steams.
3) Add agar-agar gelatin.
4) Then add powdered sugar to the steaming mixture and dissolve the sugar by whisking it.
5) Add vanilla extract and salt and mix it well.
6) Turn off the heat and let the cream mixture cool for 10 minutes.
7) Gently pour the mixture into a glass container
8) Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, you can make your berry mixture
For The Berry Mixture:
1) Add warm water in a bowl and add agar-agar gelatin in it and mix it well.
2) Blend the berries into a berry puree.
3) Add the berry puree into the bowl and mix it well.
4) Keep mixing until the consistency of the mixture becomes thick.
5) After two hours have passed, take the cream mixture out of the fridge
6) Add the berry mixture on top of the cream mixture
7) Refrigerate for two more hours.
8) Top it with berries and you have an amazing treat ready to serve.
– You can make this dessert with any kind of puree and fruit.
– Try mango puree with freshly chopped mangoes for toppings. It turns out to be delicious!
Share this recipe!