Mango is known as the ‘King of Fruits’ and for good reason! Bursting with flavours, it has tons of energy that can keep you going for the whole day. @tarladalal shares with us a very simple mango salsa recipe that is easy to make! It is the perfect afternoon snack and if served with nacho chips, can be a great for gatherings at home.
1 Cup Alphonso Mangoes
1&1/2 Tbsp. Spring Onion, Whites And Greens
1/2 Tsp. Green Chilly
3/4 Tsp. Lemon Juice
Salt (According To Taste)
1) Put the mangoes in a deep bowl and mash it lightly using a potato masher.
2) Chop the spring onions finely and mix it with the mangoes in the bowl.
3) Chop the green chillies and mix it well in the bowl.
4) Squeeze some lemon juice in the bowl and mix again thoroughly.
5) Add salt according to taste
6) Refrigerate it for an hour.
7) Serve it with nacho chips.
Prep. time: 15 mins
Share this recipe!