Everyone loves a good cake but no one likes difficult recipes that can leave a big mess in your kitchen! Our method for making an Eggless Chocolate Cake is extremely simple and uses a hint of yogurt and no cream at all. Rich in nutrients, this cake will tantalize your taste buds and satisfy your sweet tooth!
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Tablespoon Cardamom Powder
1 Cup Refined Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup White butter
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
1/2 Cup Curd
For Flavored Milk :
1) Include the cinnamon powder in the milk.
2) Cook it on slow flame.
For Flour Mixture:
1) Add refined flour to a bowl, add the baking powder and baking soda.
2) Beat the mixture
3) Add some cocoa powder and beat it.
1) In another bowl, add white butter and some sugar.
2) Beat the mixture.
3) Add vanilla essence and beat it.
4) Add the curd and beat it until smooth.
5) Finally, add the flour mixture into the moist mixture and beat it until it gets smooth.
6) Add the flavored milk to the mixture.
7) Take cake molds according to your choice. Grease them and line them with butter paper.
8) Add the mixture to the molds.
9) Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
10) Place the molds in the oven and bake them for 10 minutes.
Wonderful, eggless cake is ready!
Share this recipe!