Payal recently did a Vegefied live session where she taught us how to make Curcumin Candy Pops! Curcumin is fantastic herb with a lot of advantages! Most importantly, it can promote a healthy gut and improve our digestive system. These are really easy to make, fun to eat and your kids would love them!
5 tbsp Curcumin powder
3 tbsp Coconut oil or ghee
1 tbsp Jaggery
1/2 tbsp Dry ginger
1/2 tbsp Pipramul – root of long pepper
1. Mix all ingredients till it resembles wet soil.
2. Make 1/2 inch balls out of the mixture.
3. Roll them in super seeds if you like (flax, hemp, sunflower, pumpkin, chia).
4. Pack in individual wrappers to be popped when a candy craving kicks!
– For added flavour and aroma, use a combination of herbs such as saffron!
Share this recipe!