Ever wondered why the creamy spinach served at restaurants tastes so good and why the one you made at home never lives up to your expectations? Creamy spinach is one of the easiest dishes to make for a vegetarian but things are a bit different if you are vegan.
Making scrumptious creamy spinach that is also vegan and gluten-free takes a little bit of knowledge, some effort, and lots of love!
We have a fantastic recipe that will not only meet all your dietary needs but also pass your taste bud test!
1 Pack Spaghetti (Gluten free)
2 Tablespoon Oat flour (All purpose Flour)
2 Tablespoon Vegan Butter
2 Cups Oat Milk
1 Packet Creamed Spinach Or 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Spinach
1 Cup Chopped Sweet Corn
Chopped Green hot pepper (depending on spice level)
Vegan Cheese to top in bake dish (Normal cheddar or mozzarella or mix )
1 Tablespoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Mixed Italian Herbs
1 Teaspoon Salt (to taste)
1 Pinch Sugar
1 Tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper
For Spaghetti Making :
1) First boil spaghetti and set aside.
2) Heat vegan butter.
3) Add 2 tbsp oat flour and let it cook and mix well with butter. Turn off the stove and let it cool for a few seconds.
4) Add 2 cups of oat milk and keep stirring until all lumps are dissolved.
5) Then switch on the stove and keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
For Baking :
1) Add sugar, salt, black pepper, oregano, corn, creamed spinach and spaghetti.
2) Mix all ingredients well, add if water or milk if too thick and let it be a bit runny.
3) Grease the baking dish and pour mixture into dish.
4) Top with cheddar cheese.
5) Bake in preheated oven till cheese a bit brown.
Creamed Spinach Baked is ready to be served!
Share this recipe!