These super flavorful cauliflower wraps are a must try for every vegetarian food lover. The self made tomato sauce enhances the tangy flavor and makes this recipe even more worth trying. Also, the chick peas used for making these wraps make it an excellent breakfast to start your day as they are loaded with proteins.
1 Can Chickpeas
1/2 Red Onion
Tortillas/Flat bread ( Depends on how many you are making)
Any Kind Of Green Vegetables you like
1 tsp Cumin
1/3 Cup Crushed Tomatoes
1/4 Ground red pepper
1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Curry powder
3 tbsp Tamari/soy sauce
4 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1 tsp Tomato sauce
For The Wraps:
1) Preheat oven to 390F.
2) Drain the chickpeas and thoroughly dry them.
3) Coat the chick peas with cumin, turmeric, curry powder, ground red pepper,
4) Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
5) Brush on some olive oil and black pepper on the cauliflower florets.
6) Line two baking pans with parchment paper.
7) Roast the chickpeas and cauliflowers for 20-25 minutes.
8) Take out the chickpeas once golden and crispy on the outside.
For The Seasoning:
1) Prepare the BBQ sauce by mixing crush tomato, balsamic vinegar, tamari sauce and a couple of large shakes of cumin.
2) Lower oven to 375F, generously coat the cauliflower florets with BBQ sauce, bake for another 10 minutes.
3) Assemble wraps and enjoy!
– While roasting the chick peas and cauliflower, keep an eye on them so that they don’t burn.
– Flip the chick peas and cauliflower while roasting the
Share this recipe!